- 13oz heavy duty matte finish vinyl for low glare.
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- For the best photo shot, use white background with your logos but you can use any color you want. If you choose the background color to be in black or dark color, there may be some glare present when pictures are taken even the material is matte finished vinyl.
- Shipped roll up, no creases, no wrinkles, not folded.
- No Setup Charge | No Design Charge | No Additional Color Charge | No Hidden Charge.
- Free Double Stitched Hems. Free grommets Or Free Pole Pockets.
- Free and Fast file check and layout. - Just email or upload your logos - Proof will be emailed within 1 hour after place order.
- If file is not good for printing, you will get file reqest.
- Revise / Approve
- Never print without your writtern approval
- No more revisions after approve.
- 75% of product price will be charged for revision, because we start print right after your approval.
- Turnaround : 24 hour
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
75 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is our 2nd step and repeat banner ordered. It came very quickly and was very easy to order!
High quality and perfect for our event!
There is reason I have come back to order this same product for my clients event everytime since I found sign11 in 2014. Can't get a better quality or price elsewhere.
This is the 3rd banner we purchased and is the worse quality. The picture we uploaded was not the same but was assured the final product would be better. Customer service never called back or tried to rectify the situation.
Very pleased and satisfied
We ordered a 10x8 step& repeat at the last minute for our event. Not only did it arrive beforehand, it was the highest quality product we’ve ever seen. We will definitely be using Sign11 for all of our future printing needs. Excellent job!
These banners are going to take our event to the next level!
We were undecided what we wanted on our banner and had numerous changes from wording to pictures, back to wording, and numerous font changes. The staff was absolutely the easiest to work with and we love our finished product.
I’m very satisfied with the final product and the people who helped with draft did a great job
We order at least one step and repeat a week during the season and the quality never disappoints. The turn around time is so quick and efficient - always amazing!
I was very impress with the quality of my back drop. It was perfect. I was extremely happy with the turn around time in receiving it. It just incredible. I will highly recommend sign11 and work on networking for my events to use you in the future.