Size Chart - Our stand is adjustable.
|8'x8'||30" to 96"||36" to 96"||0||Regular|
|10'x8'||30" to 120"||36" to 96"||1||Regular|
|12'x8'||30" to 144"||36" to 96"||1||Regular|
|14'x8'||30" to 168"||36" to 96"||2||Regular|
|16'x8'||30" to 192"||36" to 96"||2||Regular|
|18'x8'||30" to 216"||36" to 96"||3||Cross|
|20'x8'||30" to 240"||36" to 96"||3||Cross|
- Pole Size : 1 1/8" - We make step and repeats witd 2" pole pockets to fit stand for free.
- Color : Black
- Carry-bag included
- Buy Stand Parts
- Assemble two Horizontal Pole by putting together 2 x (A1) and 2 x (A2) into one Horizontal Pole (A1plus A2).
- Insert Vertical Pole (B) into the hole on top of the Stand Foot (SF) and secure the Vertical Pole (B) with the Bottom Screw (E-Screw) using the Allen Wrench (AW). Repeat this step to assemble another set (B plus SF).
- Lay down your Backdrop at the desired display location.
- Place each Vertical Pole with Stand Foot (B plus SF) at the either side of your Backdrop.
- Extend the Horizontal Poles (A1 plus A2) as wide as your Backdrop by loosening the knobs. Once extended, secure the size by tightening the knobs.
- Insert the Horizontal Pole (A1 plus A2) into the top pole pocket of your backdrop.
- Place the Backdrop onto the stand using 2 x Knob Screws (D-Screws) in the screw hole given on top of each Vertical Poles (B plus SF)
- Extend the upper part of the Vertical Poles (B) by loosening Should Level Knobs (Ba). DO NOT Extend all the way but leave about 1” of the Pole inside. Secure by tightening the knobs.
- Insert the remaining Horizontal Pole (A1plus A2) into the bottom pole pocket of your backdrop.
- Adjust the height of your backdrop by loosening the Hip Level Knobs and raising the Middle Vertical Pole. Secure the height by tightening the knobs.
- Secure the bottom Vertical Pole (A1 plus A2) using the remaining 2 x Knob Screws (D-Screws).
- For those who have Side Grommets on the Backdrop Only! Using the zip ties provided, secure your backdrop to the vertical poles of the stand.
- Adjust the backdrop using the Hip Level Knobs and Vertical Poles.
For any questions, please contact us at 1-888-789-1050 or email us at sales@Sign11.com
If you need to purchase a part, you can do so on our website www.Sign11.com or by emailing us at sales@Sign11.com
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Signs11 is awesome. Super responsive and accommodating. The product is perfect.
It took a team of 6 experienced people over 2 hours to put this together because the items weren't labeled and the instructions were both too simple and didn't match the stand size.