- 13oz heavy duty matte finish vinyl for low glare.
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- For the best photo shot, use white background with your logos but you can use any color you want. If you choose the background color to be in black or dark color, there may be some glare present when pictures are taken even the material is matte finished vinyl.
- Shipped roll up, no creases, no wrinkles, not folded.
- No Setup Charge | No Design Charge | No Additional Color Charge | No Hidden Charge.
- Free Double Stitched Hems. Free grommets Or Free Pole Pockets.
- Free and Fast file check and layout. - Just email or upload your logos - Proof will be emailed within 1 hour after place order.
- If file is not good for printing, you will get file reqest.
- Revise / Approve
- Never print without your writtern approval
- No more revisions after approve.
- 75% of product price will be charged for revision, because we start print right after your approval.
- Turnaround : 24 hour
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
39 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Some of the words were cut off and we could not use the step and repeat.
Amazing quality banner, easy to put together stand for it, quick shipping! My first order won't be the last .
Super fast delivery. Excellent customer service. High quality vinyl banner
Despite some initial struggles assembling the stand, our step-and-repeat was a big hit at our gala! The staff at Sign11 was really patient and helpful in making sure our artwork was high quality and our step-and-repeat and retractable banners made it to us on time. Thank you!
Always satisfied with level of service and turn around time! Highly reccomend!
Excellent product. Fast professional service. A great value overall.
We bough the step and repeat wall for our media to have as a back drop for a grand opening/ribbon cutting event for our company. It was a classy backdrop.
It was a little hard to assemble with the instructions but once we reassembled it a couple times, we finally had it correct and it looked great. This is the second time we have ordered a step and repeat wall from this vendor and it was always super fast service and very professional. Thank you!
Looks amazing. TA time was spot on. Quality is great. Stand assembly could be improved - you need an Alan wrench for the legs. Otherwise very good.
Excellent product. Good service.
Great product! Very good support provided by the company through design process. Suitable for 3 people. There were no instructions how to assemble the product, but it was easy very intuitive. However the bottom bar seems to be bit high leaving a gap between floor and the bottom edge.