- 13oz heavy duty matte finish vinyl for low glare.
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- For the best photo shot, use white background with your logos but you can use any color you want. If you choose the background color to be in black or dark color, there may be some glare present when pictures are taken even the material is matte finished vinyl.
- Shipped roll up, no creases, no wrinkles, not folded.
- No Setup Charge | No Design Charge | No Additional Color Charge | No Hidden Charge.
- Free Double Stitched Hems. Free grommets Or Free Pole Pockets.
- Free and Fast file check and layout. - Just email or upload your logos - Proof will be emailed within 1 hour after place order.
- If file is not good for printing, you will get file reqest.
- Revise / Approve
- Never print without your writtern approval
- No more revisions after approve.
- 75% of product price will be charged for revision, because we start print right after your approval.
- Turnaround : 24 hour
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We purchased a step and repeat for an upcoming conference and as I was looking around online I kept coming back to sign11.com and I'm glad that I did. All of the material they used was high quality and they were very quick to answer any of my initial concerns. I would definitely order from sign11.com again!
I ordered this Step & Repeat one week before needing it, and during the holidays. There was NO hassle to order, Josh was extremely helpful with uploading the files, and the order arrived on time. It was pretty easy to set up, except the directions that came with it were for a smaller Step & Repeat. Otherwise, the process was simple. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I most certainly will be using Sign11 again for any signage needs I have.