- 13oz heavy duty matte finish vinyl for low glare.
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- For the best photo shot, use white background with your logos but you can use any color you want. If you choose the background color to be in black or dark color, there may be some glare present when pictures are taken even the material is matte finished vinyl.
- Shipped roll up, no creases, no wrinkles, not folded.
- No Setup Charge | No Design Charge | No Additional Color Charge | No Hidden Charge.
- Free Double Stitched Hems. Free grommets Or Free Pole Pockets.
- Free and Fast file check and layout. - Just email or upload your logos - Proof will be emailed within 1 hour after place order.
- If file is not good for printing, you will get file reqest.
- Revise / Approve
- Never print without your writtern approval
- No more revisions after approve.
- 75% of product price will be charged for revision, because we start print right after your approval.
- Turnaround : 24 hour
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
Our step and repeat was perfect. It was a hit at our event. Thank you for getting it to us so fast.
They delivered on time and it was good quality
I went through many Banner places and this has been the best experience ever! The quality is way above and beyond expectations so I am super thrilled! I will be buying from you again. Thank you we're taking away the stress of one more thing to worry about.
I ordered a 10' X 8' 3 days until my event and it was perfect. It was beyond my expectations. I love this sign and will be ordering more in the future. Shipping was extremely fast.
looked amazing, exactly what we wanted ...the stand took us some time to put together but either way looked great
The results were superior to all expectations. Delightfully surprised and satisfied. Will definitely recommend sign11 to friends and business partners.
EXACTLY what we wanted! You all are amazing to work with!
The stand is extremely cheap aluminum poles with cheap plastic parts to hold it all together. One of the twist clamps that holds the sign up broke easily from trying to tighten it. The banner was printed nice but the stand is not very good, also wants to tip over easily. This item is much cheaper then most of the other ones on the market so you get what you pay for.
We sent a digital file and the graphic reproduced beautifully on the vinyl banner. Frame and stand assembled easily in minutes. Could have used an additional bracket for support at the top center of the backdrop as it needed some tightening. Really added a cool visual element to our event and students used it as their 'photo op' all evening. Loved the red carpet too! Only disappointment was the box it was shipped in arrived badly damaged in two places which ended up creating wrinkles and creases on the vinyl. I took pictures of the box. We were within days of our event so had to use it anyway but it's unfortunate such a beautiful product already looks a bit beat up. Would definitely recommend the product though.