- 13oz heavy duty matte finish vinyl for low glare.
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- For the best photo shot, use white background with your logos but you can use any color you want. If you choose the background color to be in black or dark color, there may be some glare present when pictures are taken even the material is matte finished vinyl.
- Shipped roll up, no creases, no wrinkles, not folded.
- No Setup Charge | No Design Charge | No Additional Color Charge | No Hidden Charge.
- Free Double Stitched Hems. Free grommets Or Free Pole Pockets.
- Free and Fast file check and layout. - Just email or upload your logos - Proof will be emailed within 1 hour after place order.
- If file is not good for printing, you will get file reqest.
- Revise / Approve
- Never print without your writtern approval
- No more revisions after approve.
- 75% of product price will be charged for revision, because we start print right after your approval.
- Turnaround : 24 hour
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
Banner was perfect - we had a huge problem with the stand - screws in package did not fit the openings in 2 spots - I have ordered from you before and this is the first time that they did not fit correctly.
Very impressed with the product.
Customer service was amazing from the initial moment I placed my order until I received it!! My client and their guest was in awe of the artistry and the size of the Step and Repeat!! Everyone had a blast posing in front of it!! I will definitely order from Sign11 again!! Imagine That! Cassy
There were small 2 inch flaws (creases) in the vinyl and there were no ties to secure the vinylized fabric step and repeat to the vertical poles. We had to scavenge to find ties to pull the fabric to the poles to make sure the step and repeat was smooth and tight.
Our 10x8 backdrop looks great however it did come with several creases in the center and appears to have bent during delivery. The quality of pictures on the backdrop is excellent. Christine was awesome!! Thanks so much!
Great product and Gabby the customer service rep was excellent. She was patient with me and made all changes I needed
I was pleased with the large 10x8 sign. I was elated that the sign arrived in time for my planned banquet. The staff was helpful and professional with my communications. Here is a suggestion: I would update the stand installation instructions and maybe put letters on the components. In its current one-pager form, it's a bit hard to follow. Nevertheless, I will use Sign11.com for future signage projects.
I've ordered through sign11 many times now - every time, extraordinarily fast turnaround and shipping, and perfect crisp clear printing, cutting, and edging. I actually laughed at myself when I opened the banner just to check that it came out correctly, because I knew it would.
The stand though isn't the sturdiest thing in the world. For the price, it does do the job, but I'm also using mine for one night a year. (And know to treat it kindly since my first stand broke when assembling it the first time.) If you're going to be using your sign often or doing a lot of set up and takedown, you may want to come up with something sturdier.
Regardless, I'm a very happy customer!
I ordered an 8x10 Step and Repeat with stand and it came on time and was packaged very well. The sign itself looks amazing! Really nice quality, printing is very sharp, with no flaws in the finish. Really great quality! The problem I had was with the stand. Its cheap plastic, was a pain to setup, and isn't rigid enough for the weight of the sign. It took constantly adjusting and I had to have a ladder near by at all times to keep it from sagging. All of the photos we took in front of it have a drooping in them because the cross bar at the top can't support the weight of the sign. I would suggest investing in a different solution for the stand, and we will be replacing the stand with a more sturdy aluminum one the next time we use the sign.