- 13oz heavy duty matte finish vinyl for low glare.
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- For the best photo shot, use white background with your logos but you can use any color you want. If you choose the background color to be in black or dark color, there may be some glare present when pictures are taken even the material is matte finished vinyl.
- Shipped roll up, no creases, no wrinkles, not folded.
- No Setup Charge | No Design Charge | No Additional Color Charge | No Hidden Charge.
- Free Double Stitched Hems. Free grommets Or Free Pole Pockets.
- Free and Fast file check and layout. - Just email or upload your logos - Proof will be emailed within 1 hour after place order.
- If file is not good for printing, you will get file reqest.
- Revise / Approve
- Never print without your writtern approval
- No more revisions after approve.
- 75% of product price will be charged for revision, because we start print right after your approval.
- Turnaround : 24 hour
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
Excellent quality and work. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to order from Sign 11 when I need a banner.
Awesome service! I highly recommend Sign11 for all your banner/backdrop needs!
This is my 2nd step and repeat purchased from Sign11.com and both were perfect. the ease of ordering and communicating with the designers is great. The turnaround time is superb! Thank you so much!
Loved it great quality! Fast shipping...
I will like to buy the stand to fit the sign also
The banner was a huge hit at my sweet 16 celebration. Easy to order and fast turnaround. Highly recommend!
Great sign and fast turnaround. Excellent price!
I AN VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED!!! I am a 6 TIME CUSTOMER & 5 banners were nice. This last VETERAN’S ROLL banner has been a nightmare. I am disappointed that the process took A WEEK LONGER than usual because of the very obvious, SERIOUS LACK of wanting to talk to or DEAL with people. I’m disappointed that I have paid this much money to this point & after SEEING IN PERSON the most important of all, the MILITARY banner, I was told MAYBE I can get 20% off my next banner. This banner WILL NOT BE CORRECTED. I was told that even though I was extremely disappointed, the material was too expensive to redo, even though I have spent money 5 times prior, that I can prove. So basically my guests have to stand in front of a clearly flawed, blurred image with very obvious black smudge flaws and incorrect layering? When it was totally possible to obtain the exact image that was the best to use as I advised. It was done several times before in prior orders and also this one. I clearly expressed my dislike for the banner but was forced to take it and absolutely nothing was done about the situation but I was told to get online and request a discount. My event is in a week and I was not even offered a partial refund. I will not be using you in the future STRICTLY because of this incident & I will make sure I tell my network. I clearly expressed the importance of the military meaning and getting it right and all I was told it was we don’t understand it. Now I am stuck with a banner that I do not want and have not received any type of compensation for it being so terrible. Why is it that when everything is great five times before the changes you guys made were doable and well excepted. Now that there is a problem, and issue, no one knows anything & “We’re just a print company”. What does that mean even? You piece things together and create things for clients that need things all the time. Why now are you so against me doing in obvious bad banner to salvage a five time client (PLUS TABLE CLOTHS). Why are you dodging responsibility for the flaws but eager to take praise for the same thing before? I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK. I AM DISAPPOINTED.