Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the siteplace an orderfill out a formrespond to a surveysubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Sign11 Inc collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website\'s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children\'s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
3655 Burnette Park Dr Suwanee GA 30024
- Acceptance of Terms
- Your purchase of Sign11.com products or services is subject to this Terms of Sale. By submitting payment, you acknowledge that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms.
- This Terms of Sale is not meant to contradict, violate or run contrary to any portion of the Terms of Service which governs your use of Sign11.com services and your use of the Sign11.com Web Site. If any portion of the Terms of Sale is found to contradict, violate or run contrary to the Terms of Service, the Terms of Service will govern and will be the binding document with regards to that portion.
- The Terms of Sale is meant to provide general information regarding policies surrounding purchases from the Sign11.com Web Site. The Terms of Service is hereby incorporated by reference into this document and thus by agreeing to comply with the Terms of Service you again agree to comply with the Terms of Service.
- Content of Your Purchase
- The primary value of the Sign11.com is the ability for customers and potential purchasers ("clients") to create signs and graphics that display any content they choose. This is done by means of computer interaction alone between the clients and the Web Site.
- As such, you agree that no Sign11.com employee, employer, officer, owner, agent or authorized representative is responsible for monitoring the content of the signs or graphics created or uploaded by Users, neither while on the website, nor after purchase and during the production process.
- You agree that signs that are purchased will not be checked for content, spelling errors, grammatical errors, logical errors, aesthetic quality, color matching or any other factor that is within the User's Realm of Control through the use of the tool on the Web Site. You, as a User, have many opportunities during the purchasing process to check your purchase for layout and content and agree that you have done so.
- "Realm of Control" refers to any part of a sign that is editable by the User. Including but not limited to: color, font size, font type, font style, font color, position of text, position of graphics, color of graphics, quantity of text, quantity of graphics, spelling of text, use of text, size of graphics, justification of graphics, justification of images, or color of the background.
- While Sign11.com does not review the content of your sign or product, you still agree to be bound by the restrictions as laid out in the Terms of Service, and should it come to the attention of Sign11.com that you have violated the Terms of Service or this Terms of Sale, you agree that Sign11.com will send you notice of cancellation and your order will be canceled. You further agree that the purchase price of your order, less any cost incurred during the processing of your order and its cancellation, will be refunded back to the purchaser's account within ( 2-3 business days), postmarked within 30 days of your receipt of notice of cancellation.
- You also agree that the content of your sign or product does not contain any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tort ious, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another's rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property.
- All banners are subjected to size change within 1" due to hemming. In case of Step and Repeat, the size of the backdrop may reduce when you choose Pole Pockets Top and Bottom (3" Each Pole Pockets). This is normal and standard in the industry.
- Color Matching
- Sign11.com sells its products through an E-Commerce Web Site viewable by computers connected to the Internet. These computers may view Sign11.com products solely through their computer screens ("Monitors"). Monitors may be configured to display images and colors in a variety of ways, both through the use of hardware setup and software setup. There are many possible settings for Monitors and there is no true uniform standard to which all Monitors conform. What may look one way on one monitor, will look different on another.
- Further, computer monitors display images with light and use a standard known as RGB to do so. Sign11.com produces products in a variety of ways (High Quality CMYK) that do not use light.
- As such, you agree that Sign11.com does not guarantee that the colors as they appear on the screen will look the same as the colors as they appear on the purchased product. Sign11.com works hard to make the colors on the screen be as true as possible to the printed colors, however, the differences in Monitors and the differences between light and pigment make it impossible to guarantee matching colors for all Users.
- The colors on vinyl graphics tend to look more saturated (especially dark colors) than the same graphic printed on a fabric banner. Neither material is wrinkle resistant, the best way to avoid wrinkles is to keep graphics rolled.
- Sign11.com sells product materials: Banner (13 oz. Heavy Duty Matte finished Vinyl + 100% Polyester Fabric), Vinyl (4 mil Permanent Adhesive), Magnetic Sign (30 mil Magnetic Material), Yard Sign (4 mil corrugated plastic sheet).
- You agree that you have read our website and/or researched independently and that you know what each of these materials is and what you are buying. Sign11.com only guarantees that you will receive the materials advertised on the Web Site that you purchase. You agree that Sign11.com is not responsible for products received that are made of materials thought by the purchaser to be something other than advertised on the Web Site.
- As an example, you agree Sign11.com is not responsible if the vinyl material received by the purchaser is not what the purchaser envisioned vinyl material would be.
- You agree that all products produced and sold by Sign11.com are for novelty purposes only. Sign11.com does not make any claims about the legal compliance or registration of products sold by Sign11.com. You agree to check with any applicable legal authority for the standards, rules and regulations governing the types of advertisement, or other banner products permitted for your particular use.
- Uploaded Images
- Sign11.com permits users to upload images onto their signs and products through the Sign11.com Web Site. You agree that Sign11.com is not responsible for the quality of the images you upload. The Sign11.com Web Site attempts to make a "best guess" as to the best viewing distance of your image based on the internally stored DPI (Dots Per Inch) contained in the image file. The Web Site assumes that 100 DPI is best viewed from 3.5 feet and tries to make a best distance estimate based on that assumption.
- You agree that you alone are responsible for making sure that the quality of the image you are uploading is of high enough quality to be satisfactory to you at the size you select on the banner that you are purchasing.
- Images are created and stored in a variety of ways and you agree that Sign11.com is not responsible for ensuring quality images for any image file format available on the Web Site.
- Production Time
- Sign11.com works hard to ensure that orders will be produced and exit the Sign11.com facility within one business day (***Same Day Service Also Available, but not guaranteed) from the date of order (***proof has been approved and the payment has been submitted).
- This means that a purchase made at 2:00 p.m. Monday, will be shipped out the very next day on Tuesday. This production time is not guaranteed and is limited in many ways. (Proof Approval, Resubmitting of design, or Payment Confirmation)
- You agree that Sign11.com will take at least 1 business day to produce your order unless the requirement of design submit ion is not met as described in the Custom Banner Image File Spec Page.
- Return and Refund Policy
- You agree that Sign11.com guarantees the products it sells are free from manufacturing defects and as such will be good for 5 business days after the receiving the product. If the product fails or breaks due to a manufacturing defect during that time, you agree to take a photograph of the failed or broken product and send the photograph or the original failed or broken product to Sign11.com. Upon receipt of the product, Sign11.com will send a replacement of the product or will issue Sign11.com credit for the purchase value of the failed or broken product(s). Sign11.com credit can be used only on the Sign11.com website for any purchase. Failure to follow the above will result in an invocation of your return previlage.
- Sign11.com does not guarantee or warrant that its products will work for any intended purpose or in any set of conditions. You agree that the determination of whether a products failure or breakage is due to a manufacturing defect is within the sole discretion of Sign11.com. You further agree to provide full and complete information regarding the circumstances of the failure or breakage, including but not limited to the use of the product, the conditions the product was in, and any other information useful to an informed determination by Sign11.com as to the cause of the failure or breakage.
- Sign11.com will not issue a 100% refund back to a customer unless the product contains manufacturing defects. Once a customer places the order, he/she should be aware that Sign11.com will be processing the order right away. Cancellation of custom manufactured or imprinted products may accrue costs associated with the order up to the time of cancellation. The customer is responsible for these costs which can include, but are not limited to, labor, materials and custom imprinting. Customers with firm event dates must indicate the dates before ordering. Once the order is placed and a customer wishes to cancel the order due to a shipping cost necessary to meet the deadline listed, Sign11.com will be isusing a 100% store credit back to a customer.
- You agree that if you return the banner stand for any reason, other than product defect, you will incur fee reflecting 25% of the banner stand face value for restocking fee.
- You agree that once Sign11.com send you your product proof and you (customer) decide to cancel the order, you will either 1) receive the full store credit of the order or 2) incur 15% service fee and receive 85% full refund of the order via payment made.
- Shipping Policy
- All orders must be approved by 3 PM EST to ensure same-day ship out from our facility. We primarily use USPS Priority, UPS Ground, 3 Day, 2 Day UPS, or UPS Overnight Shipping. If a package is delayed due to issues/problems with a carrier service(UPS or USPS) we will not refund your shipping (You will have to address the issue with the shipping company). Sign11.com will not be held liable for missed event dates due to carrier delay issues. We are not held liable for delayed orders due to reasons beyond our control such as weather conditions.
- Any Shipping Address Correction is automatically subject to $15.00 Fee with UPS.
- A failure to pay this fee will result in your order not getting delivered to the correct address.
- Sign11.com is not responsible for the delay in shipping due to:
- Carrier's operational error - Customer can discuss the issue with the carrier directly. Sign11.com will provide all the necessary information pertaining to the carrier and the order.
- customer's absence in receiving the package
- wrong shipping information provided by the customer
- natural disasters or weather related delays
- any changes to the shipment without Sign11.com.'s knowledge or consent.
- Sign11.com is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages during and after transit. Shipping is a service you purchase from our shipping carriers along with our orders. Therefore, any problems with shipping must be handled with the shipping carrier. While we will provide the necessary information needed to file a claim, we will not provide a refund, replacement or a free reprint on a product. For all products damaged or lost, please contact our customer service team at support@Sign11.com within 10 business days from receipt of receiving damaged products. Sign11.com will help put in a claim but will not guarantee a compensation for your purchase.
- Our packages are not insured automatically. Insurance on package(s) may be added on order(s) only if requested by the customer with an additional cost.
- Sign11.com strongly recommends you to provide us with any additional shipping instructions. All our packages are defaulted at no signature required upon delivery. If you need the option to require signature, drop or blind ship an item, please note in the special instruction box of your order.
- Changes to Your Order
- Sign11.com provides many opportunities to review, revise and cancel the order process before Sign11.com actually placing your order. Sign11.com is able to offer its products at the present prices due to the efficiency of allowing the customer to create and modify their own products.
- You agree that Sign11.com is not responsible for reviewing, revising or canceling orders, products or images once an order has been placed. A Sign11.com employee, employer, officer, owner or authorized agent may revise or cancel an order but is not required or obligated to do so.
- You agree that you have reviewed your order and that no further additions, corrections or changes need to be made and that your order is final as is.
- Artworks provided by customer
- Customers understand he or she carries the sole responsbility of all information, including photographs, logos, graphics and other materials submitted to Sign11.com. This means that you, and not Sign11.com are entirely responsible for all content that you send, upload, post, or transmit via the Service.
- Sign11 Inc may use customer's images for its promotional uses including but not limited to the proofs, images, and photos. Upon request, Sign11 will remove the requested images.
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Due to shipping and machine limitation, the size of the backdrop may be reduced up to 3 inches in height, regardless of the finishing options.
- The 8ft is the maximum size that the printer can produce for a single side. Therefore, the pole pockets will take 6" (3" top and 3" bottom) from the backdrop. For example, the 8'x8' backdrop with pole pockets top and bottom will be sized at 96" wide by 90" hight.
- Our fault, 100% Reprint
- If we make a mistake on your order, we will send you a free reprint. What is considered our fault?
- Misspelling by designer
- Printed different from proof
- Wrong banner received
- We will check these mistakes with you and your help will be greatly appreciated so we can fix our mistakes quickly with the least inconvenience for you.
- Our designers work hard to get you your customer proof sent out within an hour. So, if you cancel the order after our designer sent you your proof, we ask you reward their work with 15% fee. So if you ordered $100.00 Backdrop, you will receive $85.00 back and $15.00 will be for our designers.
- We understand mistakes happen. If you approved a proof and realize you made a mistake, you can reprint your backdrop at 25% Discount Price.
- If your hardware is broken within 1 week after you receive the order, we will replace the broken parts for you. There won’t be any cost to you.
- If you want to return a brand new hardware, you can with 25% restocking fee. Because we work hard to get you your hardware, we ask that you pay for our service. What constitutes a returnable hardware?
- Stands that has not been used
- Red Carpets that has not been used
- X-Banner Stand that has not been used
- Step and Repeat backdrop, Retractable Banner, Table Cover, Table Throw and other custom-print products are not considered brand new hardware. Your refund will be processed after we receive your return, we inspect your stand, and determine that the hardware has not been used.