- 100% Polyester fabric
- High Quality CMYK digital printing, UV-resistant. Water-resistant. Good For Indoor or outdoor.
- Banners will be shipped rolled up for the best results. Folding can result in the crease.
- Matte finish for a maximum quality photo shot.
- No Setup Charges | No Design Charges | No Additional Color Charges | No Hidden Charges.
- Hemming, Grommets, Pole Pockets are added free of charge.
- Place your order and submit payment to proceed with ordering process.
- Be sure to attach and/or email your files. (We recommend high resolution .JPEG or .EPS files)
- Please include specifics in the special instruction box.
- Proofs will be sent within 1 business hour.
- If the print quality is not clear, we will contact you via email.
- We do not print without your written approval.
- Once you approve, we are unable to make revisions.
- If you need a revision, there will be a 75% reprint fee.
- Our turnaround time is 24 hours once your order is approved.
- Orders are shipped from Suwanee GA via Fedex, UPS, USPS - We choose the shipping carrier.
- We ship to HI, AK.
- We don't ship on weekends, holidays - don't count on transit time.
This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of March, 2018 for FedEx Ground shipments.
Q: What is the Finishing Option?
A: Finishing option depends on how you are going to display your banner.
- Pole pockets are looped pockets, either on the top and bottom or side to side of the banner for insertion of a pole for hanging. If you need pole pockets you will need to let us know what the diameter of the pole pocket will be.
- Grommets are aluminum rings that are placed around the banner for hanging with hooks or rope
- Hems are taped or sewing around the edges of the banner for a longer life span.
- Clean Cuts are the raw banner with no stitching and one-time use only.
- Wind Slits are holes placed in the middle of the banner for the wind to be able to circulate through. Mainly for large or oversized banners
- If you are purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Pole pockets Top and Bottom.
- If you are not purchasing a stand, then your finishing option will be Grommets Top and Bottom, Hem Only, or Clean Cut
Q: I have problem to place online order.
A: We apologize for the inconvenience, use our "Manual Order Request" to process your order smoothly.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First of all, I'd like to say that the customer service at Sign11 is excellent. They are very helpful with product inquiries and with the banner design.
The 12' x 8' fabric banner was very well made and would have been ideal except for one very important thing. The background color on the finished product ended up being not even close to the color in the proof. I wanted charcoal gray or at the very least a little bit lighter gray than charcoal for the background color. I was advised by the rep that the print would indeed be a little lighter than the proof, so the trick was to choose a darker color than you actually wanted. So I choose almost black. However when I opened up the shipped banner, the background was not even close. It was closer to medium gray. As a result, we did not get the contrast we wanted with both the logos and the people in front of the banner. That would be my only knock on the experience, although a very important knock. I was hoping to be able to reuse this banner, but now I do not think I really can.